We're looking for:
upljft, the joint venture of the creative agency thjnk and the Hamburg-based AdTech company Facelift, specialises in social advertising and is looking for team reinforcement. We are looking for working students or freelancer in international community management for the following markets: Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, Italy, Poland and France.
You support the operational community management of a fashion customer's presence and proactively drive the moderation of the communities. You are in charge of the community management of all social media channels. You are in contact with different communities and react quickly to inquiries and comments. You work on flexible, defined working hours. Only in home office!
- Native language Flemish, Polish, Italian, Dutch, French or Portuguese (one of the languages mentioned)
- Very good knowledge in English or German
- First experience in social media marketing
- Ambitions for the fashion sector
- Good feeling for text and pictures and as well fun to write your own texts
- You are a registered student (if not, there is the possibility to work for us as a freelancer)
Your personal profile:
- You can work for us as a working student if you study in Germany
- As a freelancer you work for us: if you are no longer a student and live in Germany / if you are a student but live not in Germany / if you do not live in Germany and are not a student
- You actively use Facebook and other social media channels and understand the relevance of social media for companies
- You have high quality standards and enjoy working on your own responsibility
- You have experience in online and mobile marketing
- You know how to combine creativity, quality and quantity and are empathetic in dealing with people.
- You work in a structured and result-oriented way
- You are sociable and you have a highly self-motivation
- You always keep an overview even in a very dynamic environment
- You would like to become part of the upljft team and build something exciting together with us
We offer you a challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility and attractive remuneration. You can expect a start-up atmosphere, a dynamic and experienced team and many exciting customers from the entertainment, healthcare, tourism, fashion, sports, media, finance and mobility industries. Our office is located in the heart of Hamburg, near Gänsemarkt.
We look forward to receiving your short application (cover letter, CV, portfolio if applicable) stating your earliest possible starting date and desired salary. Please send them as a PDF: Nadine Filbrandt, HR Manager, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org