Who we are and who we want:
We are upljft. We specialize in social advertising and are currently looking for working students to support our international community management for a sports client. Nowadays, almost every brand can be found on Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms being in direct contact with their followers. And that’s where YOU step into the game!
What to expect from this job:
- You support the operative community management of a sports client on Facebook by quickly and properly responding to private messages as well as public comments. You are responsible for a proactive moderation.
- You can work for us as a working student if you are a registered student in Germany.
- You work exclusively from home to a flexible work schedule as you can decide each month which shifts you want to apply for.
What we expect from you:
- You are a native speaker of English or Spanish – or at least very good at it. German is a plus.
- You are highly interested in sports, especially football.
- You are good at adapting to new technologies and keeping your cool in hectic situations.
What else would be pretty cool:
- You call social media your second home and you know how relevant social media is for corporate communication.
- You are confident when it comes to grammar and you are able to combine creativity and quality within text.
- You got socials skills and you know how to use them digitally.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter & CV) stating your earliest possible starting date and desired salary. Please send them as a PDF to: Nadine Filbrandt, HR Manager, Email: email@example.com