Who we are and who we're looking for:
upljft GmbH is a creative agency specialized in the field of social advertising. As a joint venture of thjnk – one of the leading creative agencies in Germany – and the ad-tech company Facelift – market leader in Social Media Marketing technologies – upljft unites competencies from two different industries in one agency. With the combination of brand strategies, creation, data analysis, and technology upljft is creating customized campaigns for the social web. We are looking for working students, marginal employees or freelancers in international community management for the following markets: France and French speaking Switzerland.
- You will support the operational community management of a fashion customer’s presence (monitoring, reactive) and proactively drive the moderation of the communities on Facebook (via Facebook business manager), Instagram, and Twitter.
- You will react quickly to inquiries and comments in French and English.
- You will also manage the FAQ lists and make use of the client’s tone of voice.
- You will support the enhancement of workflows in the CM teams.
- You will handle the crisis management with the help of the client and the community managers at upljft.
- You will support the team in creating the monthly reports.
- Native language French.
- Very good knowledge in English.
- First experience in social media marketing.
- Ambitions for the fashion sector.
- Good feeling for text and flawless writing.
Your personal profile:
- You actively use Facebook, Instagram, and other social media channels and understand the relevance of social media for companies.
- You have high quality standards and enjoy working on your own responsibility.
- You work in a structured and result-oriented way, even in a very dynamic environment.
- You are sociable and highly self-motivated.
- You are able to work at flexible, defined working hours (remote only).
- Depending on your personal status and country of residence, you can work for us as a working student, as a marginal employee or as a freelancer.
How to apply:
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter & CV) stating your earliest possible starting date, and desired salary. Please send it as a PDF to: Nicole Weber, HR Manager, email: email@example.com