We're looking for:
upljft, the joint venture of the creative agency thjnk and the Hamburg-based AdTech company Facelift, specialises in social advertising and is looking for team reinforcement. We are looking for working students or freelancer in international community management.
- You support the operational community management of a fashion customer's presence and proactively drive the moderation of the communities.
- You are in charge of the community management of all social media channels.
- You are in contact with different communities and react quickly to inquiries and comments.
- You work on flexible, defined working hours. Only in home office!
- Native language: Dutch.
- Very good knowledge in German.
- First experience in social media marketing.
- Ambitions for the fashion sector.
- Good feeling for text and pictures and as well fun to write your own texts.
- You are a registered student (if not, there is the possibility to work for us as a freelancer).
Your personal profile:
- You can work for us as a working student if you study in Germany.
- You can work for us as a part-time employee (on 450 € basis).
- As a freelancer you work for us: if you are no longer a student and live in Germany / if you are a student but live not in Germany / if you do not live in Germany and are not a student.
- You actively use Facebook and other social media channels and understand the relevance of social media for companies.
- You have high quality standards and enjoy working on your own responsibility.
- You have experience in online and mobile marketing.
- You know how to combine creativity, quality and quantity and are empathetic in dealing with people.
- You work in a structured and result-oriented way.
- You are sociable and you have a highly self-motivation.
- You always keep an overview even in a very dynamic environment.
- You would like to become part of the upljft team and build something exciting together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter & CV) stating your earliest possible starting date and desired salary. Please send them as a PDF to: Nicole Weber, Jr. HR Manager, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org